The 2018 Financial Innovation Program organized by the Central Bank together with the Ministry of Modernization has been launched. The purpose of the program is to promote technological innovation to improve financial services on a sustainable basis and within everybody’s reach.
The Financial Innovation Program calls designers, programmers, students, professionals, economists, and entrepreneurs related to the financial environment to develop tools and solutions to raise to the following challenges:
- Digitalization | Optimize financial inclusion through digitalization.
- Digital Payments | Develop digital payment infrastructure and promote its acceptance.
- Alternative Scoring | Promote the use of alternative information to expand and improve credit information reports.
- Financial User | Promote transparency in financial services and financial education.
The 2018 Financial Innovation Program has been structured into 4 stages, from May to November:
1. Project Uploading s | To participate, each team must upload its project through the platform innovaciónfinanciera2018 no later than July 31.
2. Selection | The Assessment Committee will select 10 projects that will be part of the enhancement stage. From August 1-20.
3. Enhancement | Finalists will have the chance to improve their projects together with experts from the Central Bank and fintech industry leaders.fintech.
4. Event | Presentation of projects selected, debates, fair and awarding of prizes. November.
First prize: AR$94,000
Second prize: AR$66,000
Third prize: AR$40,000
May 21st, 2018